LAST UPDATED 5/3/2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name, address and email address, as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through the PinpointSavings Site, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on the PinpointSavings Site when signing up for our newsletter. This includes identifying information, including your e-mail address; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit the PinpointSavings Site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When you visit the PinpointSavings Site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies Cookies, to facilitate access to our site(s) and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit on our site, the links you click on our site, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to Decline Cookies, please note that you may not be able to use some of the features offered on or via certain PinpointSavings Site and/or Toolbar features.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons Beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the PinpointSavings Site. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our Website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Our Website does NOT provide any personal information to third parties.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- communicate with you or send you information about our products;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our PinpointSavings Site.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our PinpointSavings Site and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access your information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of any personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our Website. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at FTC for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
VISITING OUR WEBSITES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Pinpoint Savings LLC
701 Cornerstone Ct
Evans, GA 30809
ATTN: Privacy Officer
END OF DOCUMENT.